Ask for your DRIVE CERTIFICATE to go outside of the Schengen area

Ask for your DRIVE CERTIFICATE and avoid difficulties, especially outside the Schengen area on this website

If you wish to use a vehicle outside the Schengen area, you usually need permission from the owner of the vehicle. This permission is preferably legitimized by the government. Highly recommended but not obligatory: register your journey on